Bad Mother Salsa®
Bad Mother Salsa® Nachos Chili Con Queso - Excellent!
15oz can chili *no beans*
4oz soft-processed cheese, cubed
4oz sour cream
30 restaurant-style tortilla chips
1 jar Bad Mother Salsa®
Lettuce, black olives, jalapenos, guacamole, etc; desired amount
1. Combine the chili, cheese, and 3/4 jar salsa in a microwave-safe bowl and heat in microwave until cheese is completely melted. (Mix every 60 seconds for best results).
2. Stir in the sour cream and set bowl aside.
3. On a plate arrange the tortilla chips and pour the chili/cheese/salsa/sour cream mixture over them generously. Top with lettuce, onion, black olives, guacamole, jalapenos and Bad Mother Salsa®! You won't answer your phone for an hour!
Bad Mother Salsa® Meatloaf - Delicious and Easy!
2 lbs lean beef (can also substitute 1lb of veal for 1lb of beef)
1 cup of Italian seasoned bread crumbs
2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon mustard
1 cup Romano cheese
1 tablespoon black pepper
1 package onion soup mix
1 cup water
12oz Bad Mother Salsa®
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl, add egg, beef, bread crumbs, worcestershire, black pepper, onion soup mix, Romano cheese, 8oz Bad Mother Salsa®, and water. Mix well.
3. Spray baking dish with non-stick coating.
4. Form mixture into 6-8 large meatballs or one loaf and place in baking dish.
5. Add a little water to cover bottom of pan.
6. Make a divot in the top of each meatball or loaf and fill with Bad Mother BBQ Sauce or Bad Mother Salsa®.
7. Cook until the internal temperature reaches 160-180 degrees.
Bad Mother Salsa® Spaghetti Sauce - A Culinary Delight!
1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
1 medium yellow onion
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 tablespoon sea salt
4 tablespoons minced garlic
45oz diced tomatoes
30oz tomato sauce
12oz tomato paste
18oz Bad Mother Salsa® (1 jar)
2 1/2 tablespoons dried oregano
1 tablespoon crushed red pepper (optional)
1 lb cooked Italian sausage (optional)
1cup fresh basil, roughly chopped
1cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
1 1/2 cup white wine (Chardonnay or Sauvignon Blanc work well)
1. In a large Dutch oven, combine olive oil, onion, and black pepper saute on low heat until onions are translucent. (15 minutes)
2. Add the minced garlic and continue to cook for 2 minutes.
3. Add all ingredients except the fresh basil, parsley and white wine. Cook covered on medium heat for 30 minutes stirring frequently.
4. Add the the fresh basil, parsley and white wine and cook on medium-high heat for an additional 15 minutes uncovered. Serve.
5. Best served over linguini noodles with toasty garlic bread!
This is a cook-to-impress recipe!
Mom will be jealous - it's okay!